Saturday, February 5, 2011

And now, a few lists.

Things the World Needs Less Of:
-Geico commercials. Seriously, I hate ‘em all.
-Those cutesy blogs where really trendy girls post close up pics of their food.
-Jeggings. So unattractive.
-My use of sarcasm to compensate for being introverted.
- Freakin bacteria that WONT GROW EVEN WHEN I GIVE IT EVERYTHING IT COULD POSSIBLY WANT! Not that this is a sensitive subject or anything.

Things the World Needs More Of:
-Erlenmeyer flasks. So useful.
-Disney Land. Sorry if you’re one of those “I’m too mature for that kind of thing” haters, but I dearly love the Happiest Place on Earth.
-Bluebird chocolate’s Melti-Mints
-Christmas lights. I recently learned that Christmas lights at any other time are called “Event Lights.”
-Aggie Basketball
-People who wash their hands.
-Mittens

No comments:

Post a Comment